We are extremely fortunate to be open so for the safety of all, we ask you to please adhere to these rules and all instructions from our ProShop Staff.
1. All players must book via our online booking system – NO WALK UP PLAY IS PERMITTED. 2. Please respect Social Distancing, Hygiene and Social Gatherings as set out by Government.
3. Flags to remain in the hole and MUST NOT BE TOUCHED OR REMOVED 4. We recommend gimmes from inside 1m.
5. Golf Carts are now shared within a group.
6. All rakes have been removed, you may place your ball inside of the bunker or drop outside of the bunker, without penalty.
All tee time bookings for Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday play from Thursday November 11 2021, require payment to be made at the time of booking.
All telephone enquiries for Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday play will be referred to our website for booking and payment.
Cancellations can be made 48 hours in advance for a full refund. The refund will be made to the credit card as used for the original booking. For cancellations made less than 48 hours or for No Shows in advance there is no refund. If the course is closed by Management / Brisbane City Council / Government, a full refund will be given.
* Bookings can be made 14 days in advance
* A maximum of 3 tee time slots (12 players) may be reserved and paid for in the same transaction.
* From 9:30am Saturday & Sunday all bookings must be for 2, 3 or 4 players
ST LUCIA GOLF LINKS IS A LICENCED VENUE AND THEREFORE THE BRINGING IN OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES FROM OUTSIDE IS STRICTLY NOT PERMITTED.
DUE TO EXCESSIVE RAIN IN SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND, PLEASE CHECK WITH THE GOLF SHOP ON 07 3870 3433 ON CURRENT COURSE CONDITION AND PLAYABILITY.